Community Involvement brings BIG SMILES!
7th Annual Bun Fun Run/Walk
to Bunn Family Dentistry!
April 29th, 9am at Bunn Highschool Track, Bunn, NC
We enjoy being involved in fundraisers, charities and with our local community. Since opening July 20, 2009 we have become involved in many areas.
- In December 2009 we had a BBQ Chicken Plate fundraiser for SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy). Thanks to family and friends, we toughed through the cold and rain to pull off a successful event!
- As of March 2009 BFD sponsors two baseball teams for BYRL: the coach pitch Braves and the minors Braves. Although we want all the kids to do their best!
- We have visited BES on multiple occasions to teach the children about the importance of good oral hygiene. We plan to continue visiting not only BES, but other area schools as well.
- Shannon, our dental hygienist, visited BHS April 2009 for their career day.
- We have plans to join up with the town of Bunn (and hopefully others) this fall for a “Bunn Fun Run.” We hope to have more information on the coming event soon.